Monday, April 22, 2013

Movie Madness Monday


The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones is our Movie Madness Monday feature today. Now I've got to be totally honest with this one. I didn't read the whole book. About three years ago, when the first book came out, I read about half of it, got bored and put it down. But when the movie trailer came out, I was rethinking my choice of not finishing the novel.

It. Looks. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

The actors chosen to portray the characters were perfect. I absolutely love some of the actors in the cast. Lily Collins as Clary Fray, Johathan Rhys Meyers as Valentine Morgenstern, Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland, Lena Headey as Jocely Fray headline the show and I am so excited!! Check out the trailer, then go get the book (which is what I will be doing), then go see the movie on August 23, 2013. 

The Mortal Instruments: The City of Bones IMDB
Shadow Hunters Site
The Mortal Instruments Wiki page

No comments:

Post a Comment