Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Update on the coming weeks

More like this . . .
For those of you that don't know, I am a student at the University of Utah and finals are coming up soon. I'm also a vocal performance major, so I have what are called Juries at the end of the semester. No, not the
 sitting in a dusty courthouse listening to someone's sob story. They are a performance evaluation with all the professors in the vocal performance department. So, I've been studying like crazy and will be for the next few weeks until Juries are completed on April 30th. I will try my hardest to post as often as possible, but I'm not going to have as much time to read as I would like.

Not this!!
Please hang in there with me!! Also, I have a new feature that will be coming out on Monday's that I am REALLY excited about! Check in on Monday for some cool info and book gossip!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment